Most of the larger metropolitan and district municipalities outsource a significant amount of their day-to-day streetlight maintenance, repairs and new installations to electrical sub-contractors. This is as result of mainly loss of skills, manpower cuts and the running cost of service and maintenance fleets. With regards to tenders issued by municipalities, in the majority of cases the tender scope requires the inclusion of auxiliaries like street light poles, day-night sensors, reticulations, breakers etc. Power Matla Innolumis offers:
- Installation and maintenance of existing inefficient street lighting systems.
- Installation and maintenance of retrofit and new green field LED systems.
- Provision and installation (via sub source or directly) day night switching, reticulation connections, fault finding and general maintenance.
- Specialised fault finding services and technical resolution formulation.
- A database of approved electrical contractors certified to install and maintain our products.